THE SHOWS MUST GO ON! A wealthy patron has commissioned two pieces of entertainment for a private dinner party: an opera based on the myth of Ariadne in exile, and a capering troupe of clowns for comic relief. The catch: the two acts must perform simultaneously so a fabulous pyrotechnics display can conclude the evening as promised. Our acclaimed production delivers a deliciously theatrical mix of lowbrow comedy and high art, offering surprises and delights at every turn. (And yes, there will be fireworks!)
- Sat, May 2, 2015 7:30 PM Buy Tickets
- Sun, May 3, 2015 2:00 PM Buy Tickets
- Wed, May 6, 2015 7:30 PM Buy Tickets
- Sat, May 9, 2015 7:30 PM Buy Tickets
- Wed, May 13, 2015 7:30 PM Buy Tickets
- Fri, May 15, 2015 7:30 PM Buy Tickets
- Sat, May 16, 2015 7:30 PM Buy Tickets
Save up to 30% over the cost of single tickets when you purchase season tickets.
In German with English subtitles
at McCaw Hall
Approximate Running Time: 2 hours, 35minutes with 1 intermission
Audio described performance for visually impaired patrons available on Sunday, May 3. Description begins 10 minutes prior to the beginning of the matinee.