MAN, MYTH, OR MONSTER? Mozart’s multifaceted portrait of an unrepentant Casanova has fascinated audiences since its 1787 premiere. To this day it endures as opera’s ultimate cautionary tale about the human cost of unbridled lust. Featuring varied, evocative, and absolutely glorious music from overture to epilogue, a dynamic set of distinctively drawn characters, and a shocking, unforgettable finale, “the Don” stands apart as Mozart’s boldest masterpiece.
In Italian with English subtitles
- Sat, Oct 18, 2014 7:30 PM Buy Tickets
- Sun, Oct 19, 2014 2:00 PM Buy Tickets
- Wed, Oct 22, 2014 7:30 PM Buy Tickets
- Sat, Oct 25, 2014 7:30 PM Buy Tickets
- Wed, Oct 29, 2014 7:30 PM Buy Tickets
- Fri, Oct 31, 2014 7:30 PM Buy Tickets
- Sat, Nov 1, 2014 7:30 PM Buy Tickets
at McCaw Hall
Approximate Running Time: 3 hours 20 minutes with 1 intermission
Audio described performance for visually impaired patrons available on Sunday, October 19. Description begins 10 minutes prior to the beginning of the matinee.