Benefits of Subscribing
Seattle Opera subscribers receive outstanding benefits! When you deepen your Seattle Opera experience by becoming a Preferred Subscriber and making an additional gift, you receive even more exciting benefits. Go behind the scenes, meet artists, and be closer to the opera you love!
Benefits for all subscribers!
- Free parking for all four operas - available in Mercer Street Garage or 5th Avenue Garage at Gates Foundation
- Subscriber Appreciation Day - A special one-day only event in the fall in which subscribers are invited to our South Lake Union rehearsal facility for informative diplays, behind-the-scenes presentations, and light refreshments. Watch for an invitation in late summer.
- Season Highlights CD - Includes excerpts from the works in the 2014/15 season. Available as a podcast or pickup the CD at your Tales of Hoffmann performance.
- Costume Preview Events - See Seattle Opera artisans’ handiwork up close at several events throughout the season. Watch for an invitation in the fall.
- Happy Hours on Wed and Fri Series - In the Grand Lobby Bistro starting at 5:30. Includes happy hour food and beverage specials along with live music. No reservations required.
- Free Appetizer or Dessert at Prelude Restaurant - With the purchase of an entrée. Look in your subscriber guide (which will come with your tickets after July) for a coupon to use one time with a reservation at 5 or 5:30 (or 11:30 or 12 for matinees).
- Get to Know Aidan Lang Podcasts - Available starting in the fall. You will be notified by email when they are available.
- One-time Seating Upgrade - so you can move into the best available seating area free of charge at the opera of your choice on the day of your performance, subject to availability.
- Day-of Ticket Exchange - Exchange up to 4:00 p.m. day of show (or Saturday 4:00 p.m. for Sunday performances).
- Flexible Ticket Exchange - Our Easy exchange benefit lets you switch to another date of the same opera.
- 10% Discount on Single Tickets - when you want to purchase extras for yourself or friends.
- One Time 50% Bring A Friend Discount - at Semele or Ariadne auf Naxos.
Benefits for Preferred Subscriber
Subscribe in our specially-designated premium seating areas (which include a built-in donation) and you’ll be automatically enrolled in our Preferred Subscriber Program. These seating areas are noted during the purchase path and include the Dress Circle, Boxes, Second Tier Front, First Tier Front, and selected section on the Orchestra level. Along with securing the very best seats, Preferred Subscribers receive extra perks like:
- Concierge Desk Service at McCaw Hall - right at the front door so you can purchase extra tickets or exchange for a future performance. Plus get any other questions answered without a wait at the Box Office
- Commemorative Season Poster - available to pickup during Don Giovanni
- Box of Chocolates - Available to pickup during Don Giovanni
- Special Activity at Subscriber Appreciation Day - watch for your invitation in the fall
Have a question?
Contact the ticket office at 206.389.7676 or 800.426.1619 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Tristram Kenton