Seattle Opera at the Center will create an exciting new space for opera and for our community, and there is no better way to make a lasting impact than through named recognition.
From production spaces to rehearsal rooms, this is a perfect way to leave your legacy with Seattle Opera. Click the link below to download a full PDF list of naming opportunities.
Download Naming Opportunities List
Collective Naming Opportunities
Seattle Opera’s new civic home will be a place that allows us to share the magic of opera with everyone. We are honored to recognize capital campaign donors in the new building.
Rehearsal Hall #2 In honor of Speight Jenkins: $2,500,000
This stage level rehearsal hall will provide more than 3,000 square feet for artists to rehearse. It is positioned in the heart of the building, closest to Marion Oliver McCaw Hall stage. Give a gift in honor of General Director Emeritus Speight Jenkins and join so many others by designating your capital campaign gift to this special naming opportunity. Let us honor the legacy of a man that inspired us all to love opera.
Wagner and More Group Naming Opportunity
Wagner and More (affectionately known as WAM) is a social group for opera lovers to come together to attend performances, enjoy opera events, and travel. WAM is currently working towards a named opportunity in the new building. All WAM members who contribute to the capital campaign can designate their gifts to go towards this opportunity.
Are you a member of WAM and you want to contribute to the capital campaign? Then contact us at email@example.com or (206) 389-7669 for more information on how your capital campaign gift can help WAM name a space in Seattle Opera’s new building.
Giving Circles & Benefits
$100,000 and more
- Exclusive recognition for a unique space in the new facility
$50,000 – $99,999
- Personal hard hat tour during construction
- Recognition on an Education and Community space step segment
$25,000 – $49,999
- Recognition on donor wall in new facility
$10,000 – $24,999
- Invitation to special dinner at Groundbreaking event
- Invitation to exclusive facility-opening event
$5,000 – $9,999
- Name recognition in communal area of new building
- Name recognition in performance program book through project completion
$1,000 – $4,999
- Name recognition once per season in performance program book through project completion
$500 - $999
- Name recognition in campaign honor roll and other campaign publications, including one commemorative performance program book upon completion of project
- Commemorative Seattle Opera at the Center book
$100 - $499
- Seattle Opera at the Center commemorative lapel pin
N.B. All non-naming donor benefits with the exception of the donor wall recognition compound to include those listed at lower levels.
Be featured among your peers and have your name immortalized in the new civic home of Seattle Opera! Capital campaign donors who contribute $5,000 or more will receive an opportunity to be recognized on a gratitude wall in the lobby of the new building.
For more information, please contact Donor Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.389.7669.
Main Photo© NBBJ, Illustration by MOTYV