Seattle Opera is committed to protecting the privacy of our patrons
Phone Numbers and E-mail Addresses
We will not trade or sell your phone number or e-mail address to any other business or organization. We communicate information to our customers by email and phone only regarding performances and ongoing news of Seattle Opera. You may select different types of emails to receive from us in the My Account section of our Web site.
Mailing Address Information
Seattle Opera collects mailing address information primarily to inform its patrons about upcoming Opera activities. We may also use our mailing and phone lists to ask for your support for our Annual Fund campaign. We do not rent or sell our mailing lists to commercial businesses. We may occasionally make personal information available to select other organizations, including but not limited to, non-profit arts organizations, affiliated organizations, agents working on our behalf, companies or organizations with whom we have a contractual or sponsor relationship, or in connection with an asset transfer. We may also provide aggregated data to these and other organizations.
If you do not wish to receive updates and information from Seattle Opera, you may opt out by e-mailing us at: email@example.com. You may also call us at: 206-389-7676. Or you may write to us at: Seattle Opera, 1020 John Street, Seattle, WA, 98109. When you contact us, please let us know if you do not wish to receive mail, phone calls, e-mails or have your mailing information traded to other arts or non-profit organizations.
Our Web site contains links to other community and opera Web sites that we think our patrons may find of interest. Seattle Opera does not review these Web sites and is not responsible for their content or their privacy practices.
Seattle Opera uses browser cookies in order to conduct its online transactions. A "cookie" is a text file, invoked by standard browser software, that we place on your hard drive to enable our systems to, among other things, recognize your browser, track transactions, and allow you to navigate our Web site without having to re-enter information. We may also automatically receive and store certain other types of information, such as the type of web browser you use or the pages you link to from the Seattle Opera Web site.
We may from time to time allow third-party vendors or other organizations to access our cookie pool in a manner that does not share personally identifiable information for analysis or marketing purposes.
Third-Party Service Providers
Seattle Opera may engage reputable third-party vendors in order to help us manage our web site and allow us to better service our visitors and customers. These may include third-party vendors engaged to analyze, for marketing purposes, the information collected on our web site.
Seattle Opera makes every effort to ensure the security of its network and systems. We have a valid 128-bit SSL Certificate provided by Verisign, and all financial transactions are encrypted over an SSL connection.
The contents of this site including all images, text, video, and audio are for personal, educational, and noncommercial use only. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without written consent from Seattle Opera.
A copy of the latest financial report, registration filed by Seattle Opera and a description of our programs and activities may be obtained by contacting us at: Seattle Opera, 1020 John Street, Seattle WA 98109; or by phone at 206.389.7600. If you are a resident of one of the following states, you may obtain financial information directly from the state agency.
- Colorado – Colorado residents may obtain copies of registration and financial documents from the office of the Secretary of State, 303-894-2860, www.sos.state.co.us/ Reg. No. 20173028981.
- Florida – A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE, WITHIN THE STATES, 800-435-7352 (800-HELP-FLA) OR BY VISITING www.FloridaConsumerHelp.com REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. Florida Registration #CH52942
- New Jersey – INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING 973-504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT: http://www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm. REGISTRATION WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT.
- New York – Upon Request, Attorney General Charities Bureau, 102 Broadway, New York, NY 10271
- Pennsylvania – The official registration and financial information of Seattle Opera may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free within Pennsylvania 800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
- Virginia – State Division of Consumer Affairs, Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, PO Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218.
- Washington – Secretary of State at 800-332-4483 or http://www.sos.wa.gov/charities/.
REGISTRATION WITH A STATE AGENCY DOES NOT CONSTITUTE OR IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION BY THAT STATE.
Main Photo © Rozarii Lynch