||Assume contract obligations if applicable.
|Number and size of truck(s):
||2 - 53' Logistic post with Air-Ride
|Insured set value:
||Seattle Opera insured the scener for $500,000.00
||Deposit of $10,000.00 required. Actual costs will be calculated and SO will invoice/refund the difference.
- Expect 2 days to load-in this scenery and 1 day to strike and load-out.
- Available upon request for an additional fee.
NOTE: The quoted costs are subject to change. Final costs will be set when a contract is requested.
|Stage Properties Crew:
|Stage Fly Men:
|Approximate time (hours):
* Does not include board operators or follow spots.
View Scenery Technical Drawings
||55' for set, 57' to R/P
|Minimum number of line sets:
||4 (does not include masking or electrics)
|Furthest upstage flying piece:
||55' (not including R/P)
|Height of tallest flying piece:
||36' (not including R/P)
- Main catwalks of set are hung from a total of 10 1-ton chain hoists.
An additional 5 1-ton chain hoists were used for assembly.
An additional 3 point hoists were used for assembly.
An additional 2 point hoists were used for scene changes.|
- Stock equipment is NOT included in the price. Stock equipment includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- All black masking
- Stock slave wagons
- Chain motors
- Ground cloth
- Stock raker boxes
All information and pricing is subject to change without notice. Material at this site is the property of Seattle Opera and is presented solely for informational and educational purposes. It is not to be reproduced or used for any other purpose without the written consent of Seattle Opera.