|Scenery and Services Fee:
|Set Designer Royalty:
|Set Designer Obligation:
|Number and size of truck(s):
||1 - 48' Logistic post with Air-Ride
|Insured set value:
||Deposit of $5,000.00 required. Actual costs will be calculated and SO will invoice/refund the difference.
- Provided by Seattle Opera.
- Required for the initial load-in, set-up and load-out.
- Expect 1 day to load-in this scenery and 1 day to strike and load-out.
NOTE: The quoted costs are subject to change. Final costs will be set when a contract is requested.
|Stage Properties Crew:
|Stage Fly Men:
|Approximate time (hours):
* Does not include board operators or follow spots
View Scenery Technical Drawings
|Minimum number of line sets:
||10 (does not include masking or electrics)
|Furthest upstage flying piece:
|Height of tallest flying piece:
|Minimum pipe length required:
- The Scenery includes only the basic set.
All rental information and pricing is subject to change without notice. Material at this site is the property of Seattle Opera and is presented solely for informational and educational purposes. It is not to be reproduced or used for any other purpose without the written consent of Seattle Opera.